Are you looking for person-centred counselling? Are you based in Cambridgeshire?
During person-centred counselling, the counsellor will:-
- give you the space and time to talk about your concerns in a confidential environment. You will not be judged.
- help you to explore how you are feeling; and how this may relate to your past
- help you to consider any ways in which you would like to respond differently to situations
- help you to understand yourself and come to terms with your issues
- help you to make the most of your potential
- help you to understand other people and their responses
- help you to feel more content and have happier relationships
- help you to be able to take on challenges and achieve personal goals
- help you to be able to make healthy choices in life
- You may find it helpful to keep a diary in between sessions, to help you to understand how you are feeling about your life. We will review how the counselling is going on a regular basis.
- We will reach a point in the counselling when you no longer need the help of the counsellor. That is when we will know that we have been successful!